Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dun-dun-done!

So all the pieces of the baptismal gown have been completed!  Once I figured out how to keep track of sleeve craziness, they both knit up fairly quickly; AND they both look like this:
more complicated than it looks

Matching, in this case, is good.

Before I weave in all the ends and do the finishing (do I block before or after sewing all the pieces together?  I'll look it up.  Anyway, it's not fun enough to do it immediately), I want to cast on this lovely bit of fluff:
 
Punkin's gonna look so cute, I can't even stand it!!

And, of course, there's always the s.e.c.r.e.t  p.r.o.j.e.c.t -- the one I always feel the need to mention.  I can keep a secret, I swear, but this color combo's too good not to share:
Colors are a little off, but you get the idea.
Well, I like it, anyway.

No comments: