Thursday, September 8, 2011

Not a Thirsty Thursday

The constant drip-drip-drip-WOOOOSH-drip-drip-drip-rat-tat-tat-tat-drip-drip-drip of the rain has just stopped for the first time in 24 hours.  I'm sure it will start again soon.

All this water has made for a sudden chill in the air, so I'm frantically looking through my queue for some quick raglan baby cardigans to warm up the small one using random stash yarn!

I've been steadily moving on both the second wedding shrug [Rav link] and the secret shawl (but here's a [Rav link] - feel free to take a peek if you have never been my boss...).  The shawl is being used as my first "homework" practice for the Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup group I've joined on Ravelry.  I haven't been sorted into a house just yet, but I've finally gotten my bearings as to the rules and timing and s.t.u.f.f.  So... yeah.  That's fun!

...and the rain's started again.  Told you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been raining here for 2 days. It has made easing back into our usual school schedule easier without the distraction of warm sunny days. I do hope it stops soon though.

Cyprienne said...

Agreed! I'm thisclose to building an ark. :)