Saturday, October 29, 2011

FO: Jelly Bean Sweater

More cool weather clothes for a cool little girl...
 
This is the Maxi Top/Dress [Rav link] designed by Elena Nodel; the pattern is free and it's top-down and in-the-round -- what a relief not to seam!  There are several sizing options and a couple different hem options.  I chose to leave the sweater short-sleeved for layering and whatnot, but one could easily lengthen the sleeves if desired.

This was knit with leftovers from my gigantic stash of Knit Picks Swish Worsted in Squirrel Heather (previously seen in my Watch Her Soar blanket + other) and half a skein of Cascade 220 Superwash Paints in 9860 Jelly Bean.  I featured the Jelly Bean Paints in my documented attempt to create a nice centerpull ball with no swift or winder.  Now that I've finally knit off said ball, I can personally attest to the unmitigated failure of my laziness.  So many tangles, so much yarn barf.  Oh well.

No comments: