Thursday, October 27, 2011

KATM by Request: Star Trek (2009)

Dearest darlingest Megan at In the Attic: A V.C. Andrews Blog suggested the Star Trek reboot for a KATM on the BKT Facebook page.  At first I was all what now?, but then it was like yeah, ok.

Spock's Sweater
You can tell he's half human by the sassy bateau-necked pullover.
It's a 1x1 rib in super bulky weight; the variation in color looks metallic.  This concise assessment is now finished, as is only logical.

Scotty's Scarf and Hat
I was all set to stop watching after the sweater reveal, but, you know, I was knitting and it was running and whatever, right?  Then this happened:
 
And it made me happy.  A slouchy stocking cap (reverse-engineered for free! by designer/fan Nicole Lorenz [Rav]) and what appears to be Jared Flood's Noro Striped Scarf [Rav link] on Simon Pegg? Awesome!

Speaking of happy:
You get it, like he's looking at... himself... well I thought it was funny.

p.s. if you want to know what my husband looked like at age 17:
Oh, Chekov.  I'm way too old for you.

No comments: