Sunday, November 20, 2011

There is Too Much; Let Me Sum Up.

  1. My computer machine is dead.  It might just be a power supply thing (which I really hope it is because I'd like to retrieve, oh, all the pictures of my daughter's life) but the tower itself is six years old, so I'm not too terribly surprised-- just bummed.  Research for the next machine is underway!
  2. Convertible carseats are expensive.  But we're all set on the diaper situation (thank you, parents!) so that's two steps forward.
  3. My friend's wedding -- AKA Shrugfest 2011 -- was yesterday and it was not only merely awesome, it was really most sincerely awesome.  Awesome x whoa - no-glasses headache + Time Warp + pinata.  SO full of love those two are, it's a beautiful sight to behold.
  4. NaKniSweMo is killing my right arm, even with more than a day's break between pieces.  I think I'm doing something wrong.

No comments: