Saturday, July 7, 2012

Slow Blanket Slog

Blanket fever is bordering on obsession at this point (and I haven't even reached the border yet - BAH!).  All 108 squares have been knit, finished, and blocked  PLUS  I've got to cast on and complete another s.e.c.r.e.t square for another project.  Whoa nelly.

Here are some color configuration ideas I've been knocking about...
 
 
The quality on all of these is horrible; the combination of awful lighting, large blanket, and small-ish me does not make for excellent photography conditions.
I'm torn between the safety of an organized gradient-like presentation seen in these pictures and the potential excitement of random let-the-chips-fall-where-they-may placement.  Either way, I'm definitely going with the geometric small diamond pattern.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

It is really coming together fast! I like the first one is my personal favorite and I'm not a huge fan of the second one. The colors look great!