Saturday, March 30, 2013

FO: Next Stop Everything

I'm a brand-new impassioned Whovian, so this shawl came into my life at just the right time...  I'd like to think the Doctor had something to do with that.

Bigger on the Inside [Rav] by Kate Atherley; knit with less than three skeins of Knit Picks Gloss Fingering in colorway Winter Night

Q: how much do I love awesome free! patterns?  A: so very much.  This was excellent travel knitting; since the top lace part is knit from end-to-end before the TARDISi are picked up later, it was like one long wibbly-wobbly scarf that could be rolled up and stowed easily.

I swapped out the TARDIS lamp bobbles for some of the cobalt beads I had left over from that one shawl and that other shawl

I think it's perfect in every way.  Just like David Tennant.

 

No comments: