Friday, January 31, 2014

Au Revoir, Janvier

 SweetieKNITHeart [Rav] designed by Jackie Loewen

Did you feel the love every day in January?

I've been chugging along, trying to get my grand plans to align...

This elegant apparatus is what stands between me and certain respiratory distress.  :)  I'm 25% done with the Orange Slice of DOOM:

winter means nighttime lighting -- and still the beads are shiny!
This shawl is somethin else, I tell you.  It's a great pattern to knit, though, so it's keeping me going -- and I even put in four extra beading rows for the fun of it!

What else did I knit this month?  Oh yeah...

Knit in two days! 
Plain and Striped Newborn Purple Hat [Rav] by Olha; knit with a quarter skein of South West Trading Company Bamboo in colorway 138 Purplexed

Knit in one day! says the invisible watch

Donner Pass Cowl [Rav] by Kristen Ashbaugh-Helmreich; knit with 1.5 skeins of Cascade Yarns Pima Tencel (discontinued) in colorway 8374 Apple Green

I've been chugging through STASH TERM! with a vengeance and there's more to come next month -- stay tuned!

No comments: