Sunday, March 9, 2014

FO: There Wulf. There Castle.

There are more shawls off the needles!  Do you want more shawls? TOO BAD here's a sweater:

Barnegenseren Ikke helt ribba [Rav] by Pinneguri; knit with 1.5 skeins of Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Deep Waters and Canopy

I want to wear it, but I'm not four years old.

This is my first foray into bottom-up raglan sweaters and it was a learning experience to understand the basics of construction, so of course I decided to use a pattern written completely in Norwegian.  Here are some in-process shots:

 

I think my favorite part is the short-row purposely-long back section.  Kids move, you guys, and there's just no time to fiddle with a riding-up sweater.  NO TIME.

Also, the sleeves have thumb holes, because fun.  It's pretty great.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

What a fun sweater! Love the colors too!