Monday, May 12, 2014

A Day In The Life | 5KCBWDAY1

http://www.eskimimimakes.com/2014/04/topics-announced-for-the-5th-annual-knitting-crochet-blog-week-2014.html
Describe a day in the life of a project that you have made, or are in the process of making.


With apologies to Douglas Adams...



Ahhh! Whoooa! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by 'who am I'?


Okay okay, calm down, calm down, get a grip now.


Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? It's a sort of tingling in my... well, I suppose I better start finding names for things.
Let's call it a... tail!


Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this shiny object, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my stitches? A needle!
Is that a good name? It'll do.


Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation!  Or is it the needle? It's working awfully fast now, isn't it?


And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So skinny and pointy, it needs a thin name like snip, spin... 'pin'! That's it! Pin! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello, Pin!


SweetieKNITHeart [Rav] designed by Jackie Loewen


To read other posts from those taking part in Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, simply perform a Google search for the tag 5KCBWDAY1, or click here.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Bahahahaha. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Awwww I'm such a fan of Douglas Adam's ! Loved your post, so original and the pics are pretty !

Unknown said...

Ohmygossshhh. YES. That part of the movie. Now I'm going to think of this scene whenever I'm working on a project. XD