Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FO: Where Are My Dragons?

My early mornings have children's television as a background, so as I'm typing this, a small yellow and green bear is helping random kids while acting like a secret agent.  Turns out he's supposed to be a stuffed animal, which somehow disturbs me more than if he was a real live bear...  which makes no sense, now that I think about it.

You know what I'd rather think about?  DRAGONS.
 Stormborn Shawl [Rav] by Kristen Ashbaugh-Helmreich; knit with almost two skeins of Verdant Gryphon Eidos in colorway Empedocles
 
 
Cyprienne of the House Ravenclaw, the First of Her Name...


The Game of Thrones MKAL shawl is finished and I love it and I'm wearing it to work today.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Beautiful work! The yarn really goes well with the pattern.