Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Long Term Like Whoa

Those of you who have been following this blog for a while (hi, Mama!) may remember last year's vlog entry: my own and only video blog post as part of Knit & Crochet Blog Week.  And in that high-production-value fantastixtravaganza, I brought up my long-hibernating Spoke WIP, and I expressed hesitation and apprehension and all sorts of okay-I'll-start-this-again-but-I'm-not-sure-how-long-it-will-last feelings re: this sweater Of Doom.

HAHAHAHAHA I stopped working on it almost immediately! That edging was demoralizing -- fingers crossed I can finish this month.  Turns out this acrylic-merino blend is slightly more non-SW merino than my eyes can deal with.  Worsted weight and everything.
You said it, Oda Mae.

So as of four days ago, it looked like this:
Ooh  aah  curling.
Let's see if you can spot this week's contribution,
as of two days ago:
Boop!
Hint: the answer is there is now a sleeve and some.

I'm taking a break every other night because it's August and I can...
but I will get this done.  Soon.  Vengeance  Completion will be mine!

No comments: